The Land Court is holding a hearing on the Acland Mine in Toowoomba and we would love you to join us for a huge outpouring of support!
Will you come along on the 28th October support the farmers?
This is a great opportunity for us to get behind them - they’re fighting for all of us. So we’re holding a rally in Queen’s Park, Toowoomba at 8:30am on Thursday, 28th October before they go into court!
- Gather in the park, at the corner of Margaret and Hume St for an 8:30 start,
- Dress in smart casual or business attire if you wish to sit in on the court proceedings (like what you’d wear to your grandma's birthday or a job interview),
- Bring a banner or a sign (We love “Without Water, Our Farms Are Finished”),
- We’ll hear from farmers about the threats mining poses to their land and livelihood, receive an update on the case and boost their spirits as they head off to court.
- October 28, 2021 at 8:30am – 9:30am
Queen’s Park, Toowoomba
CNR Margaret and Hume street Toowoomba
Toowoomba, QLD 4350
Google map and directions
- 47 people are going